Facing Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Personal or Social issues ?
We are here to listen and help you to combat these issues
We’ve Got You Covered
Depression is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act.
Conflicts are a part of family life. Many things can lead to conflict, such as illness, disability, addiction, job loss, school problems, and marital issues. Listening to each other and working to resolve conflicts are important in strengthening the family.
Fear is a powerful and primitive human emotion. It alerts us to the presence of danger, and it was critical in keeping our ancestors alive. Fear can be divided into two responses: biochemical and emotional. The biochemical response is universal, while the emotional response is highly individual.
Providing extra support to parents and carers to help them meet the needs of their child, enabling more positive family relationships to develop and ensuring their child achieves the most they can out of life.
Understanding these factors is important in determining whether or not seeking therapy for problems in a marriage is the best decision.
Getting Started is Easy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Roshni Online ?
Who will be helping me ?
Who are the Counselors ?
Counselors on Roshni Online are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), clinical social workers (LCSW / LMSW), or licensed professional counselors (LPC). All of them have a Masters Degree or a Doctorate Degree in their field. They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. While their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least 3 years and 2,000 hours of hands-on experience.
How are the Counselors verified ?
In addition to checking credentials, each potential provider needs to complete a case study exam by a licensed clinician and a be evaluated in a video interview.
How will i communicate with my counselor?
- Exchanging messages with your counselor
- Chatting live with your counselor
- Speaking over the phone with your counselor
- Video conferencing with your counselor
You can use different ways at different times as you wish, based on your needs, availability, and convenience.
How is my privacy protected ?
- You don’t need to identify yourself (see more about staying anonymous here).
- Everything you tell your counselor is protected by strict federal and state laws.
- We don’t cooperate or work with any insurance companies or employers, so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can always click the “Shred” button next to each message that you’ve sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your counselor are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256-bit encryption.
- Our servers are hosted in an “A Grade” facility, ensuring the best-in-class security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices, providing world class online security and encryption.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the very unlikely event that they are being stolen or inappropriately used.
If you wish for any of your information or records to be released to a third party, please let your counselor know. Your counselor will send you an authorization form that you will need to fill and sign before your information can be released.