We’re here to listen and help
with problems like stress, depression, anxiety, or drug and alcohol use. For you or someone you care for.
We’ve Got You Covered
Providing extra support to parents and carers to help them meet the needs of their child, enabling more positive family relationships to develop and ensuring their child achieves the most they can out of life.
Understanding these factors is important in determining whether or not seeking therapy for problems in a marriage is the best decision.
Getting Started is Easy
(my son) was very happy last night! I have been telling my friends he truly is experiencing the roller coaster of life, sometimes he shows the caring and responsibility of a budding adult and other times the temper tantrum of a toddler! He knows what he has to do to be successful but is constantly pulled by the “moment”, that is where I come in to put back his focus and give him immediate consequences.Thank you for helping (us) through this and giving us “tools”, it is up to me to use these tools on a daily basis to keep things on track.”
I’ve been meaning to write and thank you for last week’s session. I realize you work very hard with (my son) every week but last week you gave him the gift of perspective, and it showed all week long. Something really clicked in him…. So for the gift of perspective I thank you, and for the gift of having you in my son’s life.
I was angry drank alot hated life and my job and Roshni online consultancy found ways for me to get through it. He helped me realize I am a good person have talents and that being positive and happy is a good thing. Without them I don’t know where I’d be. Definitely not where I am today- happy and enjoying life. Thanks Roshni online consultancy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Roshni Online ?
Who will be helping me ?
Who are the Counselors ?
How are the Counselors verified ?
In addition to checking credentials, each potential provider needs to complete a case study exam by a licensed clinician and a be evaluated in a video interview.
How will i communicate with my counselor?
- Exchanging messages with your counselor
- Chatting live with your counselor
- Speaking over the phone with your counselor
- Video conferencing with your counselor
You can use different ways at different times as you wish, based on your needs, availability, and convenience.
How is my privacy protected ?
- You don’t need to identify yourself (see more about staying anonymous here).
- Everything you tell your counselor is protected by strict federal and state laws.
- We don’t cooperate or work with any insurance companies or employers, so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can always click the “Shred” button next to each message that you’ve sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your counselor are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256-bit encryption.
- Our servers are hosted in an “A Grade” facility, ensuring the best-in-class security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices, providing world class online security and encryption.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the very unlikely event that they are being stolen or inappropriately used.
If you wish for any of your information or records to be released to a third party, please let your counselor know. Your counselor will send you an authorization form that you will need to fill and sign before your information can be released.